Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Napa Valley, Here We Come

This afternoon, My Honey is taking me to San Francisco and Napa Valley to celebrate our One Year Anniversary. I am so excited - I have never stayed in a Bed and Breakfast before!

Don't miss me too much...when I return, I will be writing more on this blog. I am coming to realize that this blog is the perfect place to stay in better touch, to exercise my writing voice, and to communicate what He puts in my heart. While I am gone, if you have been to San Fran or Napa, leave me a comment in the comments section telling me what we need to be sure not to miss while we are there!

xoxo,
Katherine

PS - Don't forget to make the election a matter of heartfelt prayer. Pray for the hearts of your friends and family and the whole nation. It is our hearts He is after.

No comments:

New to this blog?

Welcome to Beloved and So Are You ~ I am glad you are here! You are invited to join this blog community - just click on Followers on the right. Come along and enjoy!